The Kamo Hall will be closed until at least the end of June. Under level2 we still have to do social distancing which will make proper karate training almost impossible. There is work in progress about some clarifications what can be done and what not but we might have to wait until level1 to restart the public training. Individual training is most likely possible under level2 and we will start as soon as we exit level3.

Covid19 Update 30.04.20